Saturday, November 16, 2013

Is Tom Cruise Gay or Straight?

This is a sensitive topic because apparently if you claim Tom Cruise is GAY - then he will sue you!

He has never said anything about "gay people". He's never said anything that can be gay-friendly. I don't think he's said anything homophobic either but his actions indicate that he has a problem with being called gay. So...there's honestly nothing interesting to say here! I honestly don't care if he is gay or not because he's not one of my favorite actors. (Although I admit I have enjoyed some of his movies.)

Anyway, according to Tom Cruise, he is 100% straight. A lot of people think he is gay because of his past lawsuits and his reaction to his gay rumors. I don't know why he's so offended that people think he's gay. There's nothing wrong with being gay. I don't think he's even gay friendly. But maybe this year, he will say something gay friendly to let people know.

2 comments:

  1. Scientology is notoriously homophobic (kinda hilarious since it seems to attract closet cases like Travolta). Rumour has it Cruise and David Miscavige are 'friends.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. To whom it may concern, I really don't care for the Guy he treats women like shit

    ReplyDelete