Sunday, January 19, 2014

Is George Clooney Gay, Bisexual, or Straight?



Here we go! Finally a post about the hot and desirable George Clooney! I have had a crush on him for years! Since I was a kid, I have loved seeing him at the movies. Not only is he charming but he is so intelligent and classy looking. Oh and did I mention he is a very good actor?

Gay rumors have surrounded George Clooney for years! So, is George Clooney gay, bisexual, or straight? George himself has refused to answer the sexuality question for years! He says that he doesn't deny the gay rumors because it is insulting to the gay community. Read the quote below:

"[A headline read] 'George Clooney’s Gay-Gay-Gay.' And I said, 'I’m gay-gay. The third one’s pushing it,'"

"Well now, [according to the Internet] I'm gay. You’re not going [to deny it] because that’s flat out insulting to the gay community."

That is very sweet of George. He has a lot of gay friends so he doesn't complain about the gay rumors.

"I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, 'These are lies!'" George Clooney said. "That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community. I’m not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it. Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a shit."

George Clooney has dated some women but none lasted long.

So is there a chance that he is gay or bisexual? It's possible! I certainly hope he is at least bisexual because that means there is a chance that George may be with a man, which is a very HOT HOT thought.

Have any of you seen the movie GRAVITY? Wow. George Clooney was so gorgeous and charming in it.

Okay. Let's just end this post by saying that George Clooney is most likely straight but there's a slim chance that he is bisexual. He seems like the type of guy who's played with both women and men. (Or is it just my imagination and dreams?)


No comments:

Post a Comment